Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Steampunk Postcolonialist at Clockwork Couture's Steampunk Extravaganza!

I'm very excited to announce (and probably should have done it earlier but I don't really know how many of my readers are actually in Southern California) that I'll be at a book signing at Clockwork Couture, an Extravaganza of Comics and Literature!

Here is the wonderful lineup I'm honoured to be a part of:

Dru Pagliassotti - The Clockwork Heart Series 
Elizabeth Watasin - The Dark Victorian Series and Charm School Graphic Novels 
Jaymee Goh - Steampunk World (that's me!)
Madeleine Holly-Rosing - Boston Metaphysical Society Comic and Novellas 


Clockwork Couture is at 707 South Main Street, Burbank, CA 91506 (Between Alameda and Verdugo), and the event run from 2pm - 6pm.

If you are on the Facebooks, because apparently I am also now on the Facebooks, you can announce your attendance at the Facebook event here.

Have a pretty picture, and tell all your friends! See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment